Mighty is a powerful WordPress theme that allows anyone, from beginners to experienced WordPress users, to create a visually appealing web site without having to touch any code at all. Mighty is developed on a brand new framework that streamlines code, and is perfect for re-usability. There is an extensive admin panel that allows you to customize the entire theme, multiple custom widgets, pre-coded shortcodes, styled forms, threaded comments – anything you name, Mighty has it!
- 7 pages of administration panels for easy customization
- Upload your logo, favicon, box images directly from here, via AJAX
- Set display options (on/off) for breadcrumbs, RSS link, login box, author description etc
- Easily add custom CSS , child stylesheets, footer and header scripts, meta descriptions
- Search engine optimzation options, including titles and keywords
- Special new feature!: Select which pages display in the footer and header menu, which categories blog posts are drawn from, without any coding!
- Full management of the box on pages
- Change the Cufon file to whatever you want! – any font can be used, so don’t feel restricted
- absolutely new custom widgets which can be used multiple times on the widget areas.
- Popular posts widget (you can set number of columns, number of posts per column, default image etc)
- Tabbed Categories, Pages and Archives widget
- Custom Flickr widget (you can set number of images, Flickr ID etc), lightbox integrated
- 6 widgetized areas!
- TimThumb image resizing – one image for all thumbnail sizes! Can easily be turned off from the admin panel with one click
- No custom fields! Uses a custom write panel with easy options for post images, display of the three boxes on pages etc
- Unlimited, paginated portfolios – you can have as many posts as you want, on as many portfolio pages as you want – extremely easy to use
- 14 absolutely amazing shortcodes, for everything from success and error notifications to 1/2 width, 1/3rd width, 1/4th width, 2/3rd width areas, to code snippets.
- Need this for a client?Adding and removing options and options pages is so easy, your grandmother could do it! ( Well, maybe not, but you get the point )
- Full width slider on homepage, managed with shortcodes
- Page templates for Home Page, Full Width page, Portfolio page, blog page, single page, single post, archives, 404 error, search results etc
- Custom functions for optimized titles, SEO , breadcrumbs etc
- Fully working popup login box, leading to the WordPress admin (can be easily turned off with one click via admin panel)
- Page navigation using WP PageNavi already integrated, you need to do absolutely nothing!
- Threaded comments fully styled
- 25 pages of absolutely great documentation, explaining every single part of the theme, without any irrelevant details.