- Theme Options Instead of making things harder than they already are, we provide only the most important options. Let’s keep things simple.
- Localization Tired of translating strings of text inside each template file? We use translation files. Just edit one file and you are good to go.
- Cross-browser Compatibility Unlike the competition, we make sure our themes work in every modern browser out there. Including Internet Explorer 7 (not so modern).
- Shortcodes We created a small set of often used things like buttons, columns, dividers etc. Lock-in effect? Nope. Available through a plugin.
- Custom Menus Available in WordPress 3.0+, custom menus is a great way to manage the navigation systems available in our themes. Very easy to use.
- HTML5 / CSS3 We believe modern WordPress themes should be using modern technologies. Every theme in our catalogue is based on HTML5 / CSS3 (progressively).
- Color variations What’s your favorite color? If you ask us, well, we don’t know yet. That’s why we provide our themes with various color schemes.
- Support We work really hard to keep things simple. There are moments that you may need help though. Just use our forum and we will be more than happy to help.