- The design will scale to fit on all browser widths/resolutions and on all mobile devices. Go ahead and scale your browser window and see the results.
- With Olya your homepage can house a wealth of information all stored as modules that can be enabled/disabled including a slider, portfolio, mini-features,blog and widgetized regions.
- A custom, optional homepage featured slider to showcase noteworthy content or even your portfolio, all powered by it’s own custom post type and the fully responsive FlexSlider, which makes it usable on mobile devices.
- The portfolio section of Olya is powered by it’s own custom post type with a summary of your portfolio viewable on the homepage and then it’s own page template to house the rest. Navigate through portfolio items with a neat navigation system on the single portfolio items and a slider to view portfolio imagery.
- Your contact page can display a Google Map location, an address, a latest tweet, as well as the usual WooThemes contact form. A team page is also available to display your WordPress authors of the site with quick links to view each author’s blog archives and their social links.
You can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector. By default it is using Lobster, Droid Sans and Droid Serif.
- The theme has 1 widgetized sidebar and up to 4 footer widgetized areas, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, Video/Embed, WooTabs, Subscribe & Connect, Search, Flickr and Twitter).
- The theme includes a variation of alternative styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.