- HTML5 and CSS tableless design
- Responsive design for all screen resolution sizes
- Option to turn special stylesheet that targets tablets and mobile devices off or on.
- Unbranded Theme Options Panel
- Layout Builder
- Slider Manager
- Widget Area Manager (i.e. Unlimited Sidebars)
- 6 Sidebar Layouts
- Tons of shortcodes with shortcode generator (See screenshot)
- prettyPhoto lightbox integration
- Dynamic typography with Google Font Directory support
- 100% child theme compatible with sample child theme included
- Optional no-click drop down menus
- 3 Custom Widgets (Twitter Widget, Video Widget, and Simple Contact Widget)
- Localization-ready (for translation into foreign languages)
- Install the theme under Appearance > Themes.
- Go to Settings > Reading > Frontpage Displays, and make sure you’ve selected “your latest posts”.
- Go to the Sliders page and create a custom slider.
- Go to the Builder page and create a new custom layout. Use “Swagger Homepage” as your layout’s starting point. Configure your element settings, including selecting your custom slider in the slider element, and save the layout.
- Go to Appearance > Theme Options > Content > Homepage, select to show a custom layout, and select the custom layout you’ve created.